Advertising

Life


WITHOUT GOD LIFE HAS NO PURPOSE, AND WITHOUT PURPOSE LIFE HAS NO MEANING, AND WITHOUT MEANING LIFE HAS NO SIGNIFICANT OR HOPE.

Post Page Advertisement [Top]

                                           WHAT ON EARTH AM I HERE FOR


IT ALL START WITH GOD

Colossians 1:16 for by Him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or principalities, or power: all things were created by Him, and for Him.

* its not about you, it's all about God. You were born by His purpose and for His purpose.

* we ask self-centered qiestions like what do i want be? What should I do with my life? What are my goal? My ambitions, my dreams for my future?

      But focusing on ourselves will never reveal our life's purpose.

* The Bible says, " its is God who directs the lives of His creatures, everyone's life is in His power "

* It is only in God that we discover our origin, our identity, our meaning, our purpose, our significance and our destiny.

* You discover your identity and purpose through a relationship with Jesus Christ.

* God was thinking of you long before you ever thought about Him. His purpose for your life predates your conception. He planned it before you existed, without your input: you may choose your career, your spouse, your hobbies, and many other parts of your life, but you don't get to choose your purpose. 

* The purpose of your life fits into a much larger, cosmic purpose God has for eternity.

            REFLECT ABOUT THIS ALWAYS

  • Point to ponder: It's not about me its always about God.
  • Verse: Everyone got started in Him and finds it's purpose in Him. "Colossians 1:16b"
  • Question to consider: Inspire of all the advertising around me , how can I remind myself that life is really about living for God, not myself?
                IT'S NOT ABOUT ME IT'S ALL GOD    

          

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bottom Ad [Post Page]

| Designed by Colorlib